ActiveH Cash Receipting
The complete Cash Receipting solution for Housing Associations, Councils and other Registered Social Landlords. ActiveH Cash Receipting is a highly scalable system providing a fully integrated multi-user, real-time Cash Receipting till environment and is one of the most flexible systems available today.
The application is designed for the collection and accounting of cash and other receipts in a cash office or front office situation. The application is aware of other modules such as rent accounting and finance and provides integration with these systems as required. ActiveH Cash Receipting delivers management control and provides an unsurpassed, staff friendly user interface.
Developed in close collaboration with a number of Housing Associations, ActiveH Cash Receipting sets out to provide a Front Office solution tailored particularly to the needs of RSL’s. ActiveH Cash receipting is the result which, we firmly believe, will meet and exceed your expectations. If you’re looking for an easy to use, full Windows product handling rent enquiries, receipt of cash, cheques and card payments, or are just trying to ensure that your staff are able to have information at their fingertips, then ActiveH Cash Receipting is the system for you.
ActiveH Cash Receipting Features
- Drill down for contact and tenant details & statement views
- Multiple funds and methods of payment supported
- Receipt printing
- Specialist cash receipting and passbook printers supported
- Rent card updates (Optional extra: To change formats)
- Operates in either on line or off line mode
- Automatic re-synchronisation (if required)
Reporting and Management information
- Reconciliation and reporting mechanisms
- Full track and trace capabilities
- Full audit
- Crystal Reports and Microsoft Reporting Services compatible
Designed for Usability
- Fail over operation and automatic recovery
- Scalable from single user to multiply user and site operation
- All users tracked and audited
- Ease of use and modular design
- Stable system for mission critical environment
- Full Windows with on-line help
- SQL Server 2005/2008, thin or thick client and Citrix compatible
Call us now for a free consultative meeting with one of our highly experienced housing systems consultants and receive a free report on the future of Housing Systems.
Download the data sheet:
To download this page as a pdf click here.