Housing Technology Conference 1/3 March 2016
We are pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting at this year’s Housing Technology Conference on 1/3 March 2016.
Come and visit us to discuss your IT requirements and projects with our knowledgeable and friendly staff.
The next Housing Technology conference and executive forum will take place on 1-3 March 2016 at the Q Hotels’ Oxford Belfry. Our seventh annual conference will cover the full spectrum of technology in social housing, including:
- External & multi-channel communications with tenants, contractors and suppliers
- Smart technologies, including the internet of things, connected homes and big data
- Mobile working, dynamic scheduling and real-time communications
- Core business applications, including housing, finance and asset management systems
- Software licensing, application consolidation and shared services
- IT infrastructure, including cloud, virtualisation, SaaS and data security
- Pay to stay, universal credit and other financial/regulatory areas
The conference brings together masses of senior IT and business people from all sizes of housing providers and always delivers an eclectic mixture of presentations and discussions over the two days of the event alongside a technology showcase in the exhibition area.